1. One of this year’s keynote speakers is Kevin Plank, founder and CEO of Under Armour. He will be discussing how Under Armour, one of the premiere fitness gear companies, plans to revolutionize global health and technology. This is a company that has not stopped and is fueled by a “get it done” attitude, making this a not miss event.
2. Frank Cooper is the Chief Marketing Office and Chief Creative Officer at BuzzFeed, the source of all your funny, viral stories and a perpetual time waster. He will be discussing their global cross-platform network. Considering the way BuzzFeed revolutionized news stories, this should be a great learning event.
3. Pete Cashmore, Founder and CEO of Mashable, an online news source focusing on technology, social media, business and lifestyle, centers his talk on the future in both media and technology. For all Mashable readers and media gurus, this talk is worth attending.
4. Anthony Bourdain is nationally recognized as the CNN host of Parts Unknown and his exotic eats. He is also an investor and editory at Roads & Kingdoms, an online news source covering food, politics, travel and culture. His talk centers around his latter experience as he discusses building digital media “with a soul.”
5. Kerry Washington is known for her acting on Scandal, but her talk discusses the power of social media for both her career and fostering positivity.