2017 is here, and based on the trends thus far, we’re guessing the major theme trends for the New Year. This is guaranteed to be another big year in digital, but how will it change from 2016? What did we miss? Any other predictions?
- More live video: With basically every platform now offering a live video option, brands will continue to experiment and execute video ads.
- Personalized ads: Though creepy, personalized ads fare better. You may not want a random blue sweater, but don’t you want those brown boots you looked at this morning?
- Influencer marketing: This is a trend that was very popular in 2016 and will probably be fine tuned in 2017. Not every influencer is a good match for every brand, so sifting through and finding a perfect match will be key.
- Mobile first: Mobile is big. No explanation need, just make sure it’s first and foremost in your marketing strategy.
- Automation: Marketing automation is becoming more common and affordable, and who isn’t looking to scale their company?