The holidays can be a profitable time, but you have to make sure your product is in front of the consumer. There are a few steps to creating an effective holiday marketing strategy, and if you put forth the work, you could see great reward! Here are our recommended steps:
- Make a holiday calendar. Develop a schedule and maximize the time you have. Also, keep note of the big shopping days: Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday and of course, all the days leading up to Christmas.
- Take note of the trends for this year and capitalize on them. Do you sell what everyone is talking about, or can you contribute to the conversation in some manner?
- Be a holiday shopping resource and make holiday gift guides! You consumers will appreciate it.
- Make a holiday event or a sale. It’s an expensive time of the year, so everyone loves to think they’re getting a deal!
- Be true to your brand, but this is also a great time to show your human side. Show your employees, family or other meaningful messages.