If you are in retail, now is the time to be pushing your product(s). The holiday season is upon us and consumers are shopping, but with so many products out there, how do you make sure you’re seen? Here are a few ideas to keep in mind:
- Know Your Audience: Who is your targeted demographic? Make sure your marketing strategy is focused where these consumers are looking.
- Timing is Key: This is especially on social media that now has unique algorithms. It’s important to be relevant, consistent, frequent, and engaging.
- Be Relevant: Though this was mentioned before, it is extra important and deserves its own point. Be a part of the current conversation and know what is trending at the moment. This is the easiest way to engage with your audience.
- Be Authentic: Establish a brand image and stick with it. Let people know what to expect when you are posting and be a subject matter expert.
- Have Fun: Marketing is supposed to peak people’s interest, which can be noticed through true enjoyment. If you love your product, you can demonstrate it in fun and creative new ways and your consumers will notice your genuine excitement.