Digital Media Internship
Want to know how websites increase traffic, retain customers, and make money?
Here at Webvega, we have developed a semester long program geared to educate fresh minds on these very topics. Our program offers the unique opportunity to learn all facets of online marketing. From performing account optimization, to analyzing web analytics, successful applicants will gain valuable online marketing skills that will elevate you to the top of today’s competitive landscape.
If you want to work with real businesses and produce real results, we are currently searching for the brightest and able minds to join our program and continue our progress as one of the fastest growing online agencies in Austin.
Social Media Marketing
– Optimize and maintain client accounts across all social media platforms
– Maintain conversations and look for opportunity for promotions and extended reach
– Create client e-newsletters and track their performance
– Blog monthly in order to optimize client websites
Search Engine Optimization
– Learn the anatomy of search engines and their algorithms.
– Optimize client websites using SEO strategies for improved visibility in Google and MSN search engines.
Pay Per Click Advertising
– Work hands-on with Google AdWords and MSN Ad Center to perform optimization tasks and provide insight into the accounts you are assigned.
– Train in making data based observations and formulating decisions that boost ROI.
– Utilize Google Analytics to analyze website usage and create actionable reports
– Perform keyword research; find keywords that led to clicks, sales, and analyze overall quality of traffic.
– Aid in the creation and delivering of Reports, by synthesizing and presenting data into a client ready format.
Strategic Planning and Execution
– Utilizing our data and tools to create strategic marketing plans for our clients, analyzing seasonality, search trends, client expectations, and possible opportunities.
– Perform Competitive Analysis to assess the search landscape.
Strong English Skills
Senior Year Undergraduate or Graduate Students
Marketing and/or Advertising
Master of Business Administration – MBA
Feb – April
June – July
Sept – Nov
How to Apply:
Send a great resume along with a short paragraph detailing why you are a great fit for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org